Recent comments

7 hours ago

NayanMori

@mi.chan huh... that's weird because when I added this someone had added it a few minutes before I did so I reported my entry. I guess someone took down the other one instead?

19 hours ago

mi.chan

@NayanMori Why did you report this entry as duplicate? What's the other entry?

人柱アリス

Zyla Zo. feat. various
8 hours ago

Orange

Are the voices behind Animal Crossing characters a type of voice synth?

9 hours ago

Orange

@Andreoda Thank you! :D

25 hours ago

andreoda

@Orange
I added some more links, maybe that helps

31 hours ago

Orange

Anyone know where I can purchase this album?

Tricolored

Various artists
11 hours ago

andreoda

@mi.chan
I am in the process of adding most of the Vocaloid related songs "高坂 京介" uploaded on their channel. After that I want to go through each entry and check who the producer is/was.
So maybe, more will come from this particular producer.
I think it is a good idea to create an entry for that one as well (and all the other unknown ones). Maybe something like "unknown" or "anonym".

17 hours ago

mi.chan

This artist has 3 more songs: https://vocadb.net/S/369661, https://vocadb.net/S/369660, https://vocadb.net/S/369662, but they don't reveal their name. Would it be useful to create an entry for them nevertheless -- to link these songs to a single artist? (I have no idea how to name it though)

23 hours ago

riipah

Wiktor was one of the original MikuDB editors, so most likely from there yes. Note that the page was added 10 years ago. Wiktor is probably long gone.

25 hours ago

andreoda

@minu the user who initially added this entry is @Wiktor
Maybe they know more about where the info came from.

Since MikuDB and Vocaloid Wiki take info from VocaDB and vice versa, it could be that they got it from here.

28 hours ago

JinzouEne

@minu
i completely agree with you, it sounds nothing like her Light and i like to be as accurate as possible. most general music sources, like discogs, youtube, soundcloud, etc, don't specify that the songs in this album use any of her Appends, they just say they're ft. Hatsune Miku. the two Vocaloid resources i could find that do say they're ft. her Appends are the entry on the Vocaloid wiki (https://vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/Downloader_(album)) and on MikuDB (http://mikudb.moe/album/downloader/). both say every song in the album is ft. her Light, not just Downloader and the Nhato remix.

4 days ago

minu

@JinzouEne
I'm someone that strives for accuracy with all my edits and again, the vocal doesn't even remotely sound like light. Light is really sharp with its pronunciations. And like again, the append used doesn't have those vocal traits. Can you direct me to one of the sources that state its Miku append light?

4 days ago

JinzouEne

@minu
yeah, i was thinking it was either Soft or Sweet. i was kind of leaning toward Sweet because of the way she pronounces her ki, ka, ke, but it doesn’t feel quite soft enough to be her Sweet. i listened to samples of her Soft and compared it to the song, and it sounds like that’s what it could be, but i’m not completely sure on either. it’s definitely not her Light though. i think there’s some confusion with this album because every source i’ve seen of it says all 4 songs use her Light, when only 2 of them actually do (Downloader and the remix. this one uses her Soft or Sweet, and the other one uses her Solid). i’m not sure if this article can be edited to reflect that though, because there’s probably no official proof anywhere that this song uses anything other than her Light.

Future & Aquarium

Taishi feat. 初音ミク Append (Light)
25 hours ago

revoltingly

@LettuceChopper this is an archive page that the producer has never interacted with; if you want it to see your comment I highly suggest leaving it on its twitter, tiktok or youtube page.

37 hours ago

LettuceChopper

You're one of my favorite producers. If I can request a song as a fan, please dub Hello by Martin Solvieg and Dragonette. You're incredibly talented, often your songs will completely change my mood for the better.

千本桜

黒うさP feat. 初音ミク
40 hours ago

ZylaNOOOOOO

I wish I could be her advocate but I don't own her voicebank and I'm not sure when I'd ever use it.

40 hours ago

Orange

@Youkame Did you manage to find anything? :(

2 days ago

ZylaNOOOOOO

All of my songs are rated???

2 days ago

twindrill

Wait, where's the YT version? I remember it existing.

赤いカラスが鳴いたから ~ Xeltica Remix

Xeltica feat. 唄音ウタ, 重音テト
3 days ago

andreoda

@mi.chan
meaning (in context): easy, plain, simple, tender, kind, nice, gentle, graceful, affectionate, soft etc.

fitting tags could be:
- calm
- easy listening
- simple
- positive

3 days ago

mi.chan

Regarding the Nico tag やさしいXうた -- what would be the best way to translate it to VocaDB tag system? Calm?

ガラスの子供たち

MayMae feat. 歌愛ユキ
3 days ago

Flanarian

@Shiroizu: I figured :/ Thank you for the reply.

3 days ago

Shiroizu

@Flanarian - Not legit.

3 days ago

Flanarian

Does anyone know if this Bandcamp listing is official? https://nshop.bandcamp.com/album/digital-stars-feat-miku-gumi-compilation?from=hp

3 days ago

VARCODE

welcome back our mashup legendary

シャルル × ラグトレイン

ウサナー feat. v flower, 歌愛ユキ
3 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Anyone know where I can listen to this album?

CLAIMS from LR

ゆうP, PHOENIX Project feat. various
4 days ago

andreoda

@ambition
done, ty!

4 days ago

ambition

this album is available on spotify, someone should probably link it.

バフォメット

kiichi, なんとかかんとか feat. various
4 days ago

andreoda

@Untitled @gift
If that producer didn't get the demo more earlier than others then they probably just put it into the title for clout. I will change the vocal for now, since it is very unlikely that they got it so early.

4 days ago

gift

Definitely can't find anything on Eleanor AI being available to anyone before November. It sounds like her Standard voicebank, despite uploader tags.

4 days ago

Untitled

@andreoda but it doesn't make sense, the earliest usage of Eleanor's AI voicebank is this song released on November 5th https://vocadb.net/S/364692

This album released on August 25, there's no way the version of that song in this album could be using Eleanor's AI voicebank.

5 days ago

andreoda

@Untitled
The song "How Nightmares Die" uses Eleanor Forte AI's demo, so that is why she is marked as a vocal here.

INNOCENT

AROI-P feat. various
4 days ago

Orange

Finally done adding the list!
Edit 5:37 PM: Nvm missed a few tracks. :I

Nu Radio!

Deko, Osean feat. AVANNA, CYBER SONGMAN
4 days ago

VocalNexus

The Sound is fantastic

Draw

ゆよゆっぺ, Draw the Emotional feat. 巡音ルカ V4X (Unknown)
4 days ago

jakegaslamp

@AgFlore this isn't VocaDB policy. I have noticed you doing this elsewhere too.
If a song is covered 5 times or more, a cover unifier song page can be created for the out of scope song. Please fix older entries. Thank you.

7 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@AgFlore While I agree with the part on chaining lyrics, I don't think it's necessary to link to the cover where someone got their SVP/vocal data.

8 days ago

AgFlore

@jakegaslamp in that this cover is made out of the svp provided by the previous cover. Keeping covers chained helps passing on attributes such as lyrics.

琉璃

Creuzer feat. 青溯
4 days ago

VirtualCaZuL

This song is amazing

glow

keeno feat. 初音ミク Append (Dark)
5 days ago

andreoda

How can a song be this beautiful?

夕焼けの中、君を見つけた

まるぴよ feat. Fukase (Unknown)
5 days ago

ZylaNOOOOOO

oooooh

Respire

nostraightanswer feat. DEX
5 days ago

gift

Removing western producer tag (after many years) since their Facebook lists them as living in Japan and their activity is mainly in Japanese.

7 days ago

Gandeloft

Strange and very enjoyable album for me.

曇日

kiichi, なんとかかんとか feat. various
7 days ago

mi.chan

The artist says there's also VY1v4, but I couldn't hear her

刹那のパラドックス

yeahyoutoo feat. VY1V4 (Unknown), 猫村いろは V4 (Unknown)
7 days ago

multitaskingwh0r3

fabulous, can't believe i've been sleeping on this gem

流線プリズム

Giga, 保冷剤 feat. 巡音ルカ
8 days ago

Gandeloft

Without this site I'd know nothing more about this song than what's in the post on YouTube I've heard it from, which has a short description in Spanish.

Reminice - Aerial Flow Remix

粒子P feat. 初音ミク
Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy