Recent comments

45 minutes ago

gift

This seems like a human vocalist, is it really on topic?

あー! これ? タバコ!

HHS_kt feat. Unknown vocalist(s)
90 minutes ago

ayuumii

About the entry report: the PV works, but might not be available based on the country that you live in

Reunion

DECO*27, Rockwell
3 hours ago

Kuromori6262

One of the best vocaloid albums I've ever heard! This producer ヤヅキdeserves more attention in the community. The aggressive bass and drums with the melodic vocal lines makes this album one of my favorites.

The magic arts

ヤヅキ feat. various
11 hours ago

riipah

Because we don't usually add song entries for album tracks when those album tracks are modified with small differences. The reason for this is because it's extremely common that the artist changes the songs a bit for the album, and we would end up with hundreds of extra song entries with not much additional value. So it's enough to mention that in the description. Of course if the differences are major, such as the song length is different, then it might make sense to create those song entries. There is no absolute rule about this, it depends on the changes made to songs, and the number of songs.

11 hours ago

Orangloid

I had to ask but why is every track labeled original if the description states that every track on this album is a remix or remaster? It confuses me.

MIKU/TOA

とあ feat. 初音ミク, 初音ミク V3 (Original), 初音ミク Append (unknown)
12 hours ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

This might be Rana...? Kind of missing her edge, though.

レスキュー

taulin feat. Unknown vocalist(s)
15 hours ago

gift

Thank you!

24 hours ago

riipah

I have extended the field, it should work now.

45 hours ago

gift

VocaDB crashes when trying to submit the complete list, so I'll put the remaining songs in the comments for now:
[snip]

24 hours ago

Flanarian

The winning entry has been announced! (Youtube announcement: here / Piapro announcement: here)

Winner: Marui Unabara by GoBS.
Runners-up: Spiral Days by yoshida / プリオシンのたびびと by Saiph / icicles by Mase / My Story by OZON / Sepia by Nago.

26 hours ago

interestingacademy

To note, Amazon, Google, Spotify, and Deezer translate the title as: Maindish is special"BLUE brother"with,crystal-P

メニューは厳選された青いヤツにクリピィを添えて

クリスタルP, 3レン腐, zegHed Label feat. various
28 hours ago

GOOD_BOYgoneBAD

Supermasive album!! Hahaha :)

Try!

Various artists
44 hours ago

gift

Re: entry report - The song links for this song and Electric Angel are still online. There's probably an issue with your local internet connection.

lllトゥルティンアンテナlll

レタスP, ギガP, おればななP feat. 鏡音レン
2 days ago

riipah

Better not add entries for those songs, because it would be too many. It's enough to mention that in the notes.

2 days ago

bobwut123

@andreoda Should the page be edited/ updated to show that this collection uses the in-game versions of the songs? I think the total length of the Tracklist that I have is 335:49 (here it says 404:54).

Some songs are significantly shorter than the originals, just as an example - ODDS&ENDS (my favourite song) - in this collection here it's the game version where it's 3:38, meanwhile the original was 5:54 (they cut out the entire "kikoeru" chorus part which is my favourite part of the song).

I'm guessing it's not feasible to update this page to reflect that since it may be redundant to have game versions listed for every song in Project Diva.

2 days ago

andreoda

@bobwut123 That's sad to hear, even though the reviews said differently.. /:

3 days ago

bobwut123

NOTE/UPDATE: I finally got my copy off of amazon.co.jp, and warning for anyone who's interested in getting this version (especially when you're going to be paying a premium since it's out of production), it does NOT, and I repeat, does NOT have the full length versions of the songs. When the official site said "※各楽曲はゲーム音源での収録となります。" (Google Translate - * Each song will be recorded as a game sound source), it actually meant that the songs are based off the game audio, i.e. the shortened versions. You're NOT getting 100 full length songs from buying this. "Zero" on the amazon.co.jp Q&A section is incorrect. Still neat to own, just disappointed the songs weren't full-length.

2 days ago

2579981116

最爱的歌之一!

2 days ago

ZFantasy

The 墓標 version give this song a remake

死にたい十代、殺したい二十代

梨本うい feat. 初音ミク
2 days ago

Habieru39

Name of the álbum?

Courtship

ラマーズP feat. 初音ミク, 鏡音リン, 巡音ルカ
3 days ago

Damianne_Violet

@goldenchild Thanks! I see it there now, though there's no elaboration on it. I'll add a brief description since it's pretty straightforward what it's supposed to mean

3 days ago

goldenchild

@Damianne_Violet : it's from the album's tumblr.

3 days ago

riipah

My guess is it's Spacelectro's own term, perhaps made to sound like future bass. We should add it here once it's more established, but not yet (assuming it's just Spacelectro).

3 days ago

Damianne_Violet

@goldenchild Do you have any info we could use for this tag?

3 days ago

Damianne_Violet

I have informed the artist of account creation and ownership claims here.

3 days ago

Damianne_Violet

To the one who reported: If you have access to a legal upload of the song, it can be added as an "other" type of media. The file itself may only be added by the artists themselves who have verified VocaDB accounts.

てをつないだらさようなら

とあ feat. 初音ミク
4 days ago

BrXellos

I love nasal voices <3

4 days ago

Hardoowyn

Evils Theater is the beginning of the huge universe (The Evillious Chronicles) built by the producer Mothy.

It's crazy, this album was released in 2009 ! Even a decade after people are still listening to songs like Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil, or Evil Food Eater Conchita.
Mothy has made something unique through his very complex stories and songs that make you feel sad, shocked or weird.
Evils Theater is an album you must have to listen.

Mothy is more than a good producer or a storyteller, he is a genius.

Evils Theater

mothy, the heavenly yard feat. various
4 days ago

Hardoowyn

Virtual Popstar is a very good start into the infinite world of Vocaloid music. Mitchie M has build a reputation through the past years and this album gathered all the experience he got.

We can hear different type of music from the past century like Disco (News 39), Rock and Funk (Imetore Boogie), Jazz (House of Songs (Maison Hatsune)) and also Reggae (REBEL DIVA).
He frequently use effects of turntables over his songs and the production are outstanding with the realistic voices tuning.

Mitchie M bring together old school music and modern production with Vocaloids, symbol of the voices from the future.

7 days ago

riipah

Since they don't have Vocaloid vocals they can also be left out and added as "custom tracks". However, adding song entries is ok too, like you did, and yes they should be "cover" type with "self-cover" tag.

7 days ago

Aemnesias

Not sure how track 1,5,6 should be handled, as they're covers of his own songs sung by him. I've put them as "covers" for the time being.

空に落ちた日

蜂屋ななし feat. v flower
7 days ago

littlereshi

@Damianne_Violet Ah, glad it wasn't just me. She sounded a little too clean for V3 (and without the English's accent)

8 days ago

Damianne_Violet

@littlereshi I'm also sure it isn't. And even if it were, it probably wouldn't be V3.

8 days ago

littlereshi

Is this really Miku English?

ミディスピアーチェ

アオワイファイ feat. 初音ミク
7 days ago

jakegaslamp

@Thibaud I'm glad to see you have joined VocaDB, but I may suggest that you consult the Guidelines: https://vocadb.net/Help
Crediting an original artist in a derived work is unnecessary if the original is featured. (here is an example edited by me: https://vocadb.net/S/281033)
Adding additional information in a title is not always a great idea. (for example: (English Ver.) when a "changed language" and English tag would suffice)
You may want to put your NND video as an official upload and not as a reprint.
S'il vous faut des explications en français, n'hésitez pas à me contacter, j'ai cru comprendre que vous êtes français.

Sky High

Thibaud feat. SONiKA
9 days ago

hyeonk

Here is the campaign site for the album just for reference.

There are also a few other "missing" songs that aren't documented on here such as
yumesusabi (ゆめすさび) which was shared through Maretu line group and dim novel (ダイム・ノベル) which was mentioned in places like this tweet.

13 days ago

shadowofcutey

Oh my gosh, thank you! Yes, it'll be helpful if you could find an Archive of the tweet!

By any chance, do you have any possible leads, as well?

13 days ago

bippy20

the video uploaded to youtube was a video posted to maretus twitter years ago, but the tweet is deleted now sadly. it'd probably be easier to assume if anyone has the towareko cd it would be a japanese fan, since maretu has like multiple songs that western fans are entirely unaware of, so that might be a good start? i can check if there's an archive of the tweet that maretu originally posted with the preview, although i do wonder why he deleted it, since he deleted it a year or two after it was posted. that's my infodump of my experience looking for it, if that says anything about how far i've gotten lol.

13 days ago

shadowofcutey

Hi! I'm sorry for being bothersome, but I'm currently trying to look for the full version of MARETU's 殻を割って話そう/Kara O Watte Hanasou (Rough English translation being "Let's Break The Shell and Talk") with a friend.

What we know so far:

-It was a bonus track included for those who ordered from Tower Records, and came with the Album "Coin Locker Baby"

-A Spanish-Speaking account re-uploaded a 30 second preview of the song onto YouTube from MARETU themselves. It's unknown what the source of this clip came from, but most likely Twitter or some other sort of social media.

This is the video in question: https://youtu.be/uWkHGRjTHjQ

If anyone has any leads, that'll be helpful! Thank you so much.

10 days ago

Shiroizu

@hyeonk - Looks like they are the same artist.

The video description of Dancing Alice mentions their previous work Dancing Mary (uploaded by the older account).

11 days ago

hyeonk

Can someone help confirm whether 荒井ユーキ is the same artist as いろはのアホドラマーP? My Japanese is bad so I could be mistaken but their art, music, use of Otamachi Uta, and their descriptions are very similar. Someone who's more qualified could confirm this? Thank you.

10 days ago

xX_Salad_Man_Xx

one of the best albums from 2019, thank god all of the songs have been translated!

きくおミク6

きくお feat. 初音ミク
11 days ago

ahsk2335

Ms. Atia write as Ms. Atia in korean as well.. 아티아관리자 means Atia's owner!
She does not have other way to write her name officially T_T

14 days ago

Electric_A

again a hint to a popular song - Tiny Dancer by Elton John

タイニーダンサー

見切り発車P feat. 猫村いろは
15 days ago

MonochromeRay

@adam If this is your entry you can request verification here:

16 days ago

kirachan

I am not sure if it is Hatsune Miku as vocal, but it does sound like Hatsune Miku to me. I left a comment on the song, maybe I'll get a response. Anyway, neat song.

TRANCE VOCALOID01

SNA01 feat. 初音ミク
16 days ago

wonderless

it is, thanks a lot man! much appreciated.

16 days ago

u126

Specifically, this one?

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy