Recent comments

2 hours ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Can’t wait!

9 hours ago

kisu_odd

im going to guess that the 3 songs are Death of The Law, dull and the new song he wants to release in November.

edit 1: utsu-p revealed the first of the 3 new songs is a remaster of nuigurumi ni naritai.

27 hours ago

riipah

thanks!

32 hours ago

mi.chan

@riipah Done

36 hours ago

riipah

Consider mapping メタルコア from Nico

43 hours ago

andreoda

I replaced track 6 with the cover version feat. Gumi.

the VOCAJAZZ Vol.3

Various artists
45 hours ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Another good tuned song featuring Miku and Mikuo!

ヒカリ

アリアP feat. 初音ミク
45 hours ago

jakegaslamp

@hyeonk you don't credit original artists for derived works. Thank you.

阿吽のビーツ

Ujico*, 羽生まゐご feat. v flower
2 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Beautiful album

ひらり、ひらり

たまぁ~ずP feat. 初音ミク Append (Dark)
2 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Sounds good!

ライラ

ミミコp feat. 初音ミク
3 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

That random error kinda gave me a scare

3 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@littlereshi I find it fascinating they put the Niconico error message on a Youtube video. Just adds to the strangeness. :D

4 days ago

littlereshi

Not gonna lie, they had me in the first 20 seconds...

全てあなたの為です。 feat. 唄音ウタ
3 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Good producer!

3 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Nice!

3 days ago

Sevrance

@aiu Yes it is a hidden track, it's worth buying the album cause it is such a good piano cover of the main song. It's my favourite track from the whole album actually

Omake Character

*Luna feat. 鏡音レン
3 days ago

andreoda

The electroll version (non-stop mix) is only 2:05 long sadly.

3 days ago

最近、アーティストがエントリに関連付けられたくないために、エントリのアーティストを削除していることに気付きました。 これは正しいステップではありません。
情報を削除しないでください。
エントリを削除したい場合は、レポートまたはメッセージを書いてください。
アーティストであることを証明できない場合、エントリを削除することはできません。

4 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@andreoda Thanks for the response! :3

4 days ago

@Catgirl_Frostmoon

yes. If the lyrics are different, we should put the "changed lyrics" tag to them.

4 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

Uhm, okay. From what I can tell, Pink Rose (Rin) and Pink Rose (Len) all share the same instrumental with this song. Would they count as covers of this...?

Pink Rose (Miku ver)

融合P feat. 初音ミク Append (Solid)
4 days ago

mi.chan

@andreoda Yay, great to know I was right! :D

4 days ago

@mi.chan

Hi, I know it is an 1 year old comment but I asked my Japanese friend and it surely translates to what you mentioned before.

恋の♡アカサタナ

Another Infinity feat. MAYU
5 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

I want a physical copy of this album but can’t find it anywhere luckily I WAS ABLE to find it digitally 😭😭😭 MIKUO stuff is RARE/HARD TO FIND

5 days ago

Pigeon

@AgFlore
I was told to do so on the VocaDB Discord by a moderator as all of the circles's songs lacked a producer apparently. The circle is what's most known. This producer doesn't actually work outside the circle, their name is the same as the circle. I'm quite confused now, can I remove this artist entry now, since its redundant?

5 days ago

AgFlore

@pigeon
Please explain why this need to be a separate entry from https://vocadb.net/Ar/84076 ? If it's a two-person circle then crediting the producer and the illustrator respectively in songs shall be sufficient. If they are so close (like Omoi) that all songs are known under the circle instead of separate producers, then only the circle is needed to be credited in the song entries.

5 days ago

andreoda

Recently I noticed that people delete artists on entries because they do not want to be associated with it anymore. This is not the right step.
DO NOT REMOVE INFORMATION.
If you want an entry to be deleted, please write a report or message.
If you can not proof that you are the artist, we can not delete the entry.

5 days ago

AgFlore

This can't be SynthV Studio. The Studio is not officially released until Jun 2020.

因為我愛你

AnAnDangDing feat. 艾可
5 days ago

Pigeon

XiaoIce is also Rinna and vice-versa. Seen as though (vocal synthesis wise) Rinna in Japanese preceded the addition of Chinese, and because StudioVoICE and X-Studio are separate iterations of the synthesis engine, Rinna is now set as the base voicebank for XiaoIce.

6 days ago

riipah

Thank you everyone for your comments. I'm touched to hear there is so much appreciation, and the website having been meaningful and useful in your lives.

MrMeteor and Shiroizu are organizing the continuation of the website. Please contact them for any questions, or if you feel you can offer assistance. I will remain as advisor and trusted member on this website, but I will at least take a break from moderating and administrating. It's time to let others carry on for now. I'm confident that collectively you could run this website even better than I ever could.

So far it looks like there has been volunteers for all roles, so we should be fine, assuming of course that the enthusiam will stay there. I think the developer situation is fine. Most of the time, development isn't that urgent anyway, unless something is really broken.

What we could still use is more moderators. People who watch over for misuse and spammers. Unfortunately I cannot promote someone to moderator if they just arrived. It would have to be someone who has already been on the website for at least a few months, and has shown to be reliable and able to cooperate with the other members.

I can see a lot of enthusiam from the new members also. The best you can help the community here, is giving constructive feedback, seeing what other editors are doing, offering assistance, learning from senior members and teaching juniors. When it seems that something doesn't make sense on the website, or doesn't seem possible, talk about it together here in the discussion board or Discord. After a certain amount of time a moderator should promote new users to trusted and eventually moderators themselves.

Let's make sure this transition goes through smoothly. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

6 days ago

Shiroizu

I'm glad to see how many people have joined to help so far. There has been a lot of discussion and planning on discord and dm's.

I have created a four separate task groups on discord based on MrMeteor's spreadsheet.

1) Development group (technical documentation/feature testing/code review/etc.)
2) Infrastructure group (server/hosting/domains/backups/etc.)
3) VocaDB moderation (new users/guidelines/spammers/etc.)
4) VocaDB external (twitter/blog/patreon/promotion/etc.)

Groups 2-4 are private by default, and joining them requires a channel role. Feel free to message me or @andreoda for the role.

6 days ago

Electric_A

dear riipah, you have done a really extraordinary work in the field. time and situation are working from their side - that is what is called "reality" (sometime a harsh word). it would be a great loss for all who is interested in the vocaloid movement, if db would be stopped. as a really aged person without any special technical skills in IT activity i unfortunately hardly could provide any serious support for a team to maintain the vocadb (unless something peripheral like twitter-supervising?). otherwise i'm ready to continue my small contribution to db. and good luck anyway!

8 days ago

Caize

Hi. Clearly I'm not an active contributor, but I am interested in becoming a staff member if there aren't enough other people volunteering. I have no experience in moderating a site or chat but I'm willing to take on just about any of the roles in the staff roles list. I appreciate this website and how comprehensive it is- even a nobody like me has their songs documented. So, in case you can use my help to keep it alive, I'll be here.

9 days ago

jakegaslamp

@riipah I've never been your biggest fan, but I appreciate what you have done for so long. You have worked hard on this site and many of us here are grateful for that. I respect the humility and honesty you have shown over the last couple of days. I am sorry that you are in this stressful position. Take care of yourself riipah. I hope you will be happy. I am sure you will find worthy successors.

9 days ago

MrMeteor

I have now moved the who-volunteered-for-what data to an editable spreadsheet.

I have taken the liberty to add some of you, and you are all invited to edit and update your entries.

It is up to all of us to communicate and coordinate. Feel free share your concerns or ideas, or reach to me on Discord for anything that's on your mind.

6 days ago

jakegaslamp

@Untitled please add all artists when editing. Thank you.

ラヴィット

ピノキオピー feat. 初音ミク
6 days ago

mi.chan

@HatsuKun Could you clarify in the description what this tag is supposed to mean?

6 days ago

jakegaslamp

@andreoda I have fixed it now. I left it as is so that the user would fix it or other users would see it.
The user often leaves pages unfinished, incorrectly fills in titles and don't omit support roles.

7 days ago

@jakegaslamp
Hi
What did they do wrong exactly? If they do not change, we can limit their options.
On their profile it says they speak English (native).
Did you fix their wrongdoings?

7 days ago

jakegaslamp

Can someone please talk to @HatsuneMiku15 ? I don't know what language they speak, but I have left a comment with instructions on how to edit and they haven't responded and they keep doing the same thing.

Strawberry

CircusP feat. 巡音ルカ V4X English (Straight), 巡音ルカ V4X (Soft)
7 days ago

gift

Re: entry report - Hibana is credited for the UST in the SoundCloud description, so the credit is carried over here as "vocal data provider". Let us know if this is still inaccurate.

Yellow

macnsneez3 feat. イズィキエル
7 days ago

SudiAvsky

@andreoda sorry, I was confused by the comments in they's videos

8 days ago

andreoda

About the report: so what is actually wrong with this entry? A more clear explanation would be nice...instead of just writing reports without content.

予言屋さん

島 feat. ころんば4号, 唄音ウタ
8 days ago

andreoda

oh, I wonder if this is a remaster.

KODOKU

AVTechNO! feat. 初音ミク
9 days ago

Pigeon

Examples of KAFU!
Seems the sample itself was posted a few times to bilibili with varying info, if anyone is Chinese literate it would be great to learn any new info c:

Edit:
There is currently a vote to decide the tone of KAFU's singing. (Ends on the 17th)

9 days ago

jakegaslamp

@Untitled Use the vocalist that are in the songs when making an album. Thank you.
Look at these to get a better idea on how to edit. https://vocadb.net/Al/12767 https://vocadb.net/Al/16346

初夢

Various artists
9 days ago

andreoda

I tried my best to finish this entry (it took many hours) and all the tracks belonging to it. I know it might not be 100% correct since some information is still missing. Please (anyone) write a message if you find any errors or know more information.

Information on tracks I am not sure with:
- Track 2 (not sure who or what "てつくずおきば" really is / Not sure about cover type)
- Track 5 (not sure who or what "てつくずおきば" really is / Not sure about cover type)
- Track 11 (not 100% sure about the vocalist)
- Track 12 (not 100% sure about the vocalist)
- Track 16 (not sure who is the vocalist)

Anyone who could confirm my given information is invited to message me.

9 days ago

@riipah

ok thanks for the response. I will update the description then.

9 days ago

riipah

I have the BD, and yes it says "special version bonus track".

9 days ago

andreoda

since when is "Birthday song for Miku" in this DVD collection??? A secret?

at First Sight

Various artists
Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy