Recent comments

@Animevocaloidandutaurules538 Done.

20 hours ago

Animevocaloidandutaurules538

Video unavailable

6 hours ago

sophialeigh

@jakegaslamp Thank you for correcting this. I knew they are connected but wasn't sure how to denote it.

8 hours ago

jakegaslamp

@sophialeigh If a song is liked to another or is a remix/ cover of another song, it is best to link these songs together. Thank you.

mad town -prologue-

雪月 feat. KAITO V3 (English), KAITO V3 (Whisper)
8 hours ago

ray314

Unfortunately looks like niki won't be remastering these songs anytime soon

フユコトバ

niki feat. Lily
12 hours ago

VirtualCaZuL

Could someone trusted remove the approved status or add this link : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jI4y_ecwTjw&list=OLAK5uy_lEqoInYRbjG36rrQOdMlUSxUeW9142cHY&index=2

Till Tears Overflow (Extended Mix)

nana feat. 初音ミク
14 hours ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@mi.chan Yeah, I believe that's how it works. When dealing with two of the same character/voicebank/etc., make sure to also tag self-chorus.

2 days ago

mi.chan

Clarification question: "duet" means that non-support vocalists are two different characters? Am I right to assume that Miku x Haku is a duet, (SV?) Kotonoha Akane x Aoi is a duet, and Miku append 1 x Miku append 2 x Miku English x Kaito is a duet too?

16 hours ago

Animevocaloidandutaurules538

Video unavailable

ロキ (emon(Tes.) REMIX)

emon feat. 鏡音リン, 鏡音レン
25 hours ago

littlereshi

@KAFKA if the original is not in this database, include a mention in the description (e.g: original by x - here's an example ) and any other relevant links in the external links section, with Category - Other/Reference (whichever is more relevant to that link). You can also add the original out of scope tag! Hope this helps!

40 hours ago

KAFKA

im not sure how to link the original song to here, assuming that the original is not registered to this site, so i need help figuring out how to link songs from other DBs ^^;

夕立ち

KAFKA feat. 不破マリア, 不破マリオ
37 hours ago

AgFlore

The deceased tag has the inactive tag as its parent, so it's ok but not absolutely necessary to apply both.

45 hours ago

andreoda

it makes sense yeah. I would say yes.

45 hours ago

Orangloid

Should the inactive tag be used for deceased producers? It will not be likely they will be active again.

39 hours ago

Orangloid

@Mikuo_Leeksune002 Yes as I added duration times to the album exclusive songs. :3

39 hours ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

@Orangloid

Did you end up getting the album? NP!

39 hours ago

Orangloid

@Mikuo_Leeksune002 Thanks! :D (Late reply)

39 hours ago

Orangloid

I've done this before with the album https://vocadb.net/Al/1843 unfortunately no one was willing to share the album despite the fact that the CD was no longer available. 😭 I think I know where to look but the only options I have is searching for it online illegaly.

44 hours ago

andreoda

@rinamine
I would recommend you to message anyone who owns a physical copy of "Coin Locker Baby" here: https://vocadb.net/Al/16485.
Click on the "Statistics" section under the external links and ask user who own it (50 user in total) directly through our messaging system.
I can't help you otherwise ):
Good luck

44 hours ago

Orangloid

Some of these lyrics I add without sources are part of Note files I use from the Album itself.

ノータリン・ノーリターン

薄塩指数 feat. 重音テト
45 hours ago

Animevocaloidandutaurules538

I feel like Maid Factor should be in this album

メイドの星の物語。

かたほとりP feat. various
45 hours ago

Orangloid

I'll get back to this once I finish editing Takahiro's profile.

CHAIN

SHADOW, ぶー太
45 hours ago

Orangloid

@Flanarian Thanks for stating that, that makes sense!

45 hours ago

Flanarian

@Orangloid: It's actually fairly common for producers to use different usernames on Piapro than they do on other websites. Some more prominent examples are: PinocchioP with "pinokiop", Utsu-P with "ushi1201", PowapowaP with "zxcvbnm1", HachioujiP with "prince888", and 40mP with "pianica".

If the producer uses their Piapro username on other websites, such as Youtube, NND and Twitter for example, then I think it's fine to set that name as their main. If they don't, though, I think it's far better off to set it as an alias. In this producer's case, "たかひろ" (Takahiro) is what they seem to prefer to go by, with both "輝希" (Teruki) and "Blue Scarf" being used as aliases.

45 hours ago

Orangloid

@mi.chan Thanks for summing that up.

46 hours ago

mi.chan

@Orangloid MP3 metadata appears blank to me. Blue_scarf is their Piapro handle, it can be set as an alias, but their primary name should be either 輝希 or たかひろ.

47 hours ago

Orangloid

According to their mp3 files on Piapro a name appears as Blue scarf.

2 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Strangely terrifying

Anti↓↑Christ

Yin-P feat. Bunny

andreoda

@changmun1106
Don't forget to add vocalists to entries you create

EDIT: I fixed it for you.
Please read our guidelines about adding and editing entries: https://wiki.vocadb.net/

ジェヘナ

れんゆ feat. 鳴花ヒメ

jakegaslamp

@hikaru_soeda
I discussed this on the VocaDB Discord chat.
I have written 1242 comments, you can expect me to misspell someone's name.
@riipah @Shiroizu suggested splitting or renaming tags such as UTAU producer or SynthV producer. However in the case of UTAU, the tag has been used so extensively that this might be a hard to implement task.
I'll create CeVIO, Synth V and DeepVocal producer tags and see how that goes down.

riipah

If you allow me to step in...
Tags have been used to indicate voicebanks when VocaDB doesn't have a built-in artist type for that voicebank. For example, DeepVocal - they are all using "Other voice synthesizer". Synthesizer V used to be like that too, but now that there is an artist type for SynthV, adding to the tag to voicebanks is redundant.

For built-in artists types such as UTAU, the tag was used for artists that make use of UTAU, because tagging voicebanks is redundant (same as SynthV now).

In my opinion, both of these use cases are valid, even though they are slightly different. Possibly there could be two tags for voicebanks such as DeepVocal: one for the actual voicebank and another for artists using DeepVocal. I think there was discussion about this before, and the conclusion was that it's ok to have just one tag for both purposes. But if you find it confusing, then they could be split (and documented!). If you want to change the policy, then as hikaru_soeda said, it's better to have a proper discussion about that somewhere else.

hikaru_soeda

@jakegaslamp
It's just what you think, not a decision.
Don't command others based on rules that don't exist.
If you have any doubts, I suggest you discuss it elsewhere first.
(And, please be more careful not to misspell my name)

Youkame

@jakegaslamp
maybe you should edit the tag description, then. if the tag isn't for artists who use the program and "this tag for CeVIO voicebanks is usually redundant and should be avoided", what do you suggest that should be done?

EDIT: actually, why are UTAU and CEVIO tags usable for (cover) artists but not SynthV and DeepVocal?

jakegaslamp

@hikaru_soeda yes, but this will be a problem when people use Synth V or DeepVocal tags for artists. It will be confusing.

Karisukou

@andreoda, Sorry, this is my first time editing on this database.

andreoda

@Karisukou
Please avoid adding romanization and English translations directly from Google translate.
Also, please read our guidelines for proper romanization: https://wiki.vocadb.net/wiki/1/romanization-guidelines

• Do not use macrons for long vowels -> "hisashī"

Example: こおり is Romanized as ‘koori’, not ‘kōri’

mi.chan

@andreoda I can fix the romanization, but not the translations (it will take way more time and I'm not a big fan of this producer)

UPD: fixed the romanization, also it's "川を流れ__て__誰かのあの人を" and "屋__敷__に一人母がくれた" -- both can be heard in the song

PATRIOT BALALAIKA

まさ feat. GUMI

u126

I've added - Bacterial Contamination - to the title since the video description of https://vocadb.net/S/112636 refers to -BC-の方.

細菌汚染 - Bacterial Contamination -

かにみそP feat. 初音ミク

Shiroizu

@andreoda - It might be the best to move the "合唱" alias under the chorus -tag.

• Choral music = genre (can technically include only one vocalist)
  • Choir/Chorus = multiple vocalists
  • Awasetemita = a song (sub)type for derived songs that are made by combining vocal tracks from different sources

andreoda

The Japanese Wikipedia article for "Choir" leads to "合唱" but this term is already used for the tag "合わせてみた".
What about the tag "choir"?

What should be done here? Merging? Change translation? Change description? Change external links?

@Catgirl_Frostmoon
@Shiroizu

andreoda

@AVERYV4x
Please read our guidelines before adding or editing entries:https://wiki.vocadb.net/ or https://vocadb.net/Help.
Don not add entries for songs that do not exist. Song entries need external links (media) (Exception: album tracks).
They will get deleted otherwise.

Orangloid

@Anderoda Alright I'll keep this in mind for these kinds of reports. :)

andreoda

@Orangloid
For clearification: Please do not remove any external links. Instead mark them as unavailable. The only external links that are allowed to be deleted are non official ones like "Reprints" or "Other".

Reports that say "broken PV" mean that the link might not be available in general (due to deletion or privacy by the uploader) or they do not work specifically for the user that reported it as broken (due to internet, browser or country blockage issues).
Reports like this needs to be checked first. If the link works for you, then it is user related and you should write a comment under the entry to inform the user that the link is not broken and proceed to close the report.

00A

こわがりなりそこない。 feat. 唄音ウタ

andreoda

@takoyaki
Thank you! Now it looks good!

takoyaki

@andreoda Done! Apologies for not editing correctly, but it should be fixed as of now!

andreoda

@takoyaki
Please check out our guidelines for editing: https://wiki.vocadb.net/
You need to create an artist entry and then add the artist to this entry properly.

Never Meant

Mikel Tartalo feat. 初音ミク
Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy