Recent comments

14 hours ago

hikaru_soeda

@fureonnerd
Why did you changed the album title?

EDM’Turbo

Various artists
38 hours ago

Mei_Saime

According to wat, this song apparently does use the Meiko NT database

Nechusho No!No!

Mitchie M feat. 初音ミク, MEIKO V3 (Unknown)
39 hours ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

Is there a release date for this yet😲

Embrace

Colony feat. various
2 days ago

bippy20

@Shiroizu that's a link to the normal album, not the special edition with this song on it

殻を割って話そう

MARETU feat. 初音ミク
2 days ago

andreoda

@blueset yes, we pay attention to differentiate between them but sometimes it is not easy.

3 days ago

blueset

Thanks for the link! Seems like VocaDB doesn’t pay much attentions to differentiate between covers, remixes and remasters anyway.

Admittedly, the difference between a remix, cover and remaster is sometimes hard to define, and usually this doesn't matter very much, as these types are functionally identical on VocaDB.

3 days ago

goldenchild

Not the same vocalist, not the same instrumental, and if you like quotes :
"cover: "a recording or performance of a song previously recorded by another performer."

cover version: "a recording of a song by a singer, instrumentalist, or group other than the original performer or composer.".

Cover (カバー曲) is a re-recorded version of a song, usually by an artist other than the original. Most commonly in the Vocaloid/UTAU world covers are used to record the song with a different voicebank from the original, keeping the instrumentals intact. Sometimes a cover is another artist's interpretation of the song.

Cover type should be used if the same song is re-released with new lyrics (see the changed lyrics tag).

Sometimes the original artist re-releases the song with new vocals. The cover song type should be used in this case, with the self-cover tag. "

3 days ago

blueset

Keeping type of this entry as “Remix”, despite the original title says cover (カバー) This version has an obviously distinct instrumental (as an arrangement) from the original.

Quoting from the instructions on Cover tag: “Most commonly in the Vocaloid/UTAU world covers are used to record the song [...] keeping the instrumentals intact.” And from the Remix tag: “Remix is an edited version of the song, usually made to sound quite different.” This song shall be filed under remix by simply comparing the instrumentals of it to its original.

神威がくぽ試用版の消失

コーヒー feat. 神威がくぽ
2 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

She sounds good here

曖昧さ回避

ポリスピカデリー feat. 闇音レンリ
2 days ago

ciel_gladiolus

edit for the song title: the song is called "lost lonely artism" as per the english in the video, but it is a pun on the word "autism" as well, shown by the english tagline in the video saying "autism spectrum disorder." however, the song title is ARTISM

3 days ago

riipah

Yeah, I checked Vocaloid Wiki too. I meant we can still use this setlist for both with annotations, but let's see the last two concerts first. I'm hoping Amsterdam would be London/Berlin, but let's see :)

3 days ago

goldenchild

I've seen this on Vocaloid Wiki, it's possible that they are switching from one setlist to another ? Miku Expo Amsterdam will maybe have the same setlist as Paris ?

3 days ago

riipah

Might be using the same songlist for all locations. Let's see how much difference there is.

4 days ago

animebay

i can't wait till the day yall polpulish this i really love this song

5 days ago

ayuumii

PinocchioP's making new music under a new name! I have the UDB entry here!

5 days ago

littlereshi

@jakegaslamp Ah, thanks so much for the info!

5 days ago

jakegaslamp

@littlereshi PLAMA only has Kagamine V4.

Story of My Life

PLAMA feat. 鏡音リン V4X (Unknown), 鏡音レン V4X (Unknown)
5 days ago

HatsuneMiku15

amazing job CircusP This makes me laugh every time i watch this and i can't help but say MIKU HOT SAUCE when someone brings up this

MIKU'S NEW V3 VOICEBANK

CircusP, Keti feat. various
5 days ago

GOOD_BOYgoneBAD

@mi.chan @goldenchild
Done :)

6 days ago

mi.chan

@GOOD_BOYgoneBAD And move the Piapro upload from the links section to the media tab (but not the off-vocal version, it belongs there), plz. Thanks!

6 days ago

goldenchild

@GOOD_BOYgoneBAD : can you Add an artist for the producer ?

Teacher of Insanity Love

闇雪 冷夜 feat. 氷山キヨテル V4 (Unknown)
5 days ago

GOOD_BOYgoneBAD

Thank you @mi.chan !

6 days ago

mi.chan

@GOOD_BOYgoneBAD

6 days ago

GOOD_BOYgoneBAD

Lyrics are in the PV, can anyone help me?

Dual Personality

茶々P feat. 波音リツ, 破壊音マイコ
5 days ago

riipah

When I met him he seemed Japanese to me and also spoke Japanese, but I didn't ask about his origin. I think he's just international.

5 days ago

jakegaslamp

@riipah I believe that Ncha P might actually be Chinese due to them having Bilibili, making a few songs in Chinese and collaborating with Chinese artists.

5 days ago

riipah

If I had to guess, I'd say the artist probably wanted to separate their "main" accounts from "side" or "obsolete" accounts.

Could someone please write a message in Japanese that explains it's better to keep them "official" because they are still managed by him, according to our definition. If necessary, there can be a note in the link description.

6 days ago

mi.chan

Why are nico links set as Unofficial ?

NchaP made them so, see revision 37.

桜色センチメント

KO3, Osanzi feat. 初音ミク
6 days ago

goldenchild

Good job @u126 !

6 days ago

u126

It doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on the internet besides the track list.

EDIT: There is this tweet: "Sorry KOUHEI-kun. I couldn't recover kohe's UTAU data from my broken HDD."

As well as this tweet about having free time before meeting up with KOUHEI, who is behind this song.

6 days ago

goldenchild

I can't find links for this UTAU ?

7 days ago

jakegaslamp

4 favourites as hidden ratings and 0 likes by a producer I haven't ever heard of before... are these ratings legit? Can someone check this, because it looks suspicious.
Also gustus and the producer are the same person and the producer has favourited his own song.

forbidden lover

失いP feat. 東北ずん子
8 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Simple and Clean

dj-Jo feat. 初音ミク V3 (English)
8 days ago

Revenge319

[Initially written 9/24/19.]
"Do Vocaloids Dream of Doomsday Birds?" is a pretty nice album. Just what I'd expect from Sasakure.uk; relying a lot on chiptune, but still having a lot of variety in how it sounds.
There's not much here I don't like, and even though one aspect is a bit of a glaring issue, it doesn't really detract from the rest of the product. That issue in question, is the somewhat large use of fade-out endings. I personally feel as though in most instances, fading out a song is the worst way to end a song; there's just no real impact in it, compared to having a proper end.
Overall, the album structure goes like this: A lot of chiptune for the intro + the four songs that come after it; then for about three songs, there's emphasis on ballads, then there's a lot of experimentation, and the last three songs have an almost jarringly depressing sound to it. I won't go in-depth about every single song, but I do want to bring up a few.

Rainbow-Colored*Adventure - My initial reaction was the realization that the first couple seconds of this song was used as a jingle at the end of Project DIVA F's PV for Negaposi*Continues. So naturally I expected great things, and that's what I got. It's a very light and upbeat song, and the chiptune style works really well here!
For Campenella - If I had to say where the low point of the album is, it would be this song. Not bad by any means, but it feels a bit bland compared to everything else, and there's just not much going on.
Fragile Phoenix - Contender for the best song on the album. It goes for a more "natural" style, as opposed to the chiptune that's usually present. There's a lot of different changes throughout the song, while sticking to a particular theme. It almost sounds a bit grand.
*Hello, Planet. - As you might be able to guess, I heard this song long before the rest of this album, thanks to Project mirai DX, and I'd say it still holds up! This song has a really nice aesthetic, and despite its rather depressing lyrics, it's such a joy to listen to. The final chorus is truly something to behold.
*Sayonara, World's End. - This honestly would probably be the best song of the album, if not for the fade-out ending. It at first seems like a more mellow version of *Hello, Planet., but after the first chorus, it shifts to a darker and more "organic" tone. As to be expected, the lyrics are quite depressing. Much like the song before it, *Sayonara, World's End. ends with a grandiose final chorus. And after that is an outro track, which, if the title "Sayonara, World's End" is anything to go by, conveys that everything is dead.

I'm glad to know that my assumption of Sasakure.uk being a great producer turned out to be true. While he does stick to a chiptune genre most of the time, it's clearly utilized very well, and isn't used as an easy way out. There's a lot to love with this album, and while not perfect, the couple of flaws it does have are rather easy to ignore.

Score: 8.6/10

9 days ago

XxChris2002X

i will review albums that I heard but don't expect professional reviews I'm just some one that love listening to album and songs music. I feel like i should share my reviews i encourage you to review albums to let everyone now what you think

9 days ago

riipah

I haven’t seen anyone use the review feature before

There are some. But yeah I don't know why. It was requested, but seems that it's not being used that much. Perhaps people are expecting that a review should be professional and well thought out. I admit that personally I don't have time anymore.

10 days ago

XxChris2002X

i reviewed the album you can read it in reviews

10 days ago

ZFantasy

About that, I haven’t seen anyone use the review feature before. Hope people are aware of it and review many Vocaloid albums on here.

10 days ago

XxChris2002X

My favorite utsu p album i love how he use more blast beats on this album wish he'd use more blast beats on this album. the songs that have the blast beats got me in to the death metal. Cannibal Corpse - Deicide - Decapitated. Decapitated plays technical death metal tho. The production can use a little more polishing. if your listening to any other album from Utsu P and switch to TRAUMATIC you can hear a difference but you get used to it quickly. As for the songs there all Amazing they're are no bad one's to me there all great songs.This albums has to be heavies because there more blast beats and faster playing overall with songs like Constipation Of Death - TRAUMATIC - Parasite - DOLL - Heart Sutra Hardcore Make this album heavy. I would prefer if Utsu P balanced miku and rin because for the majority of the album it's rin but that's not bad i love rin but it should been an equal amount of rin and miku. My top five TRAUMATIC songs are THE DYING MESSAGE - Parasite - Doll - Heart Sutra Hardcore - Sleepwalk. In no particular order these five songs are my favorite. I give the album 9/10 if there was more balancing of miku and rin it be 10/10 but amazing album either way.

10 days ago

riipah

By the way, people, you can write "reviews" as well, they're more suitable for recommendations than comments (well, as long as it's longer than 50 characters).

TRAUMATIC

鬱P, MY SONG IS SHIT feat. 初音ミク, 鏡音リン
9 days ago

XxChris2002X

What about the vocals like say a band playing metalcore but the singer is clean sings more does that counts as melodic MetalCore? Or is that a still metalcore.

10 days ago

jakegaslamp

@Raichu it would be good to add English titles and romanisations when they are available. I have seen your previous additions and you haven't put them as titles.
Thank you in advance.

上弦の月

風音 feat. 鏡音レン Append (Cold), 鏡音レン Append (Power)
10 days ago

jakegaslamp

@ciel_gladiolus It's not a big deal! XD Don't worry!
And again, it is hard to know what is the creator's "stylisation" or just them not understanding how upper case letters work! XD

猿芝居

Noz. feat. 鏡音リン
11 days ago

mi.chan

God bless this dude

Party like a R.U.

Akazukin_p feat. GUMI, 重音テト
11 days ago

gustus

Original version https://vocadb.net/S/268395 Different Duration & Artist Name

月と一緒に抱きしめて

月之丞 feat. 東北ずん子
11 days ago

riipah

@ZCDace0: please see here. If you change artist type, you need to update song roles manually.

11 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

I hope momocashew returns to do vocaloid stuff again

Existence

momocashew feat. VY2
11 days ago

XxChris2002X

I've added the genres. I added multiple genres because every song sound different. And i can't call it just one genre.

しう

MARETU feat. 初音ミク
Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy