Recent comments

88 minutes ago

Raichu

The CD is supposed to have a 12th mystery track.

MEIKO世界奇行

korby, 畑中洋光 feat. various
10 hours ago

mi.chan

@VirtualCaZuL Please refrain from swearing. What's the matter?

27 hours ago

VirtualCaZuL

what the fuck

PAIN

Magpie feat. Oliver
32 hours ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@mi.chan Ahh, purrfect! Thank you~ :D

33 hours ago

mi.chan

@Catgirl_Frostmoon As far as I know, Serduchka doesn't sing in Ukrainian (a useful piece of information indeed :D)

40 hours ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

I can't tell if this song is in Ukranian or if its in Russian. I know the artist is Ukranian himself, but lyrics places (which I don't know if I can trust) seem to place this under Russian.

Trali-Vali

Yura Crossman feat. M1NT0
37 hours ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@SummerSnow Thank you!!!

37 hours ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

Also asking for help here: anyone know what the second song is?

遂に音源を作りました

藍苺-ame- feat. 拡音シャノン
44 hours ago

hikaru_soeda

@riipah I didn't know it was already listed on GitHub. Thank you for telling me.

44 hours ago

riipah

When an artist I follow on VocaDB is credited as "vocal data provider", it shows up in my notifications as "New song", which is a bit annoying.

That should be part of https://github.com/VocaDB/vocadb/issues/83 . You can +1 that.

45 hours ago

andreoda

@hikaru_soeda
exactly

45 hours ago

hikaru_soeda

46 hours ago

andreoda

The issue is that they show up in the listings when searching for songs. Maybe there should be a restriction in a producers page listing, so that people don't see their involvement if it is just as "vocal data provider". I hope I explained this well.

47 hours ago

revoltingly

i think if the composer distributes their ust/vsq, they should just be credited as the data provider. adding anything else would muddy the entry in my opinion, the same way music pv entries were cleaned from having the original composers attached to them. the same way a fan animator most likely didnt work with the composer, neither did the cover artist, even if the data was supplied. idk if im explaining myself properly but thats how i feel about it.

2 days ago

u126

For covers, we don't credit the original producer, but sometimes they distribute USTs/VSQs and we credit such a person as Vocal data provider.

• It makes sense that we credit ORIGINAL PRODUCER as Vocal data provider,
  • and then it's logical that we also credit ORIGINAL PRODUCER as Composer, Lyricist, etc., because that is true, and crediting them as *just* Vocal data provider is silly,
  • but we don't usually add Composer, Lyricist for covers.

Or is adding Composer, Lyricist, Vocal data provider to covers a perfectly reasonable thing that I am overthinking?

2 days ago

VocalNexus

Song 3 at iTunes not included

ゴシップの海

cosMo, CHEMICAL SYSTEM
3 days ago

MikuMiku05

If anyone is wondering about the recent edits, this is because KARENT's Twitter account, starting from January 13, have been announcing the names of the tracks and their producers in the run-up to the album's release. This will get updated regularly, so stay tuned! ❄️

White Luminescence

Various artists
3 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@mi.chan From the comments:
Lindo Habie
9 months ago Yup, this is an old version of the song without Miku's voice. For the Hatsune Miku's version, it's available here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHkC5IeoIc

I think it sounds more like Macne Nana or SONiKA.

3 days ago

mi.chan

This is not Hatsune Miku, is it?

I Hope This Music Chill You a Bit

Lindo Habie feat. Unknown vocalist(s)
3 days ago

u126

Affiliated with https://vocadb.net/Ar/46427; they have uploaded each others' work to YT/NND.

3 days ago

mi.chan

@YesAndNo Это легко исправить

4 days ago

YesAndNo

Это печально, что этой песни нет на Youtube

ダークブルー

acane_madder feat. GUMI
3 days ago

Lucy264

@hikaru_soeda Oh, thanks! I didn't notice that

3 days ago

hikaru_soeda

@Lucy264 It already exists as a separate page.

3 days ago

Lucy264

I can't add the official link to that page. This is the official link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFbWl2aPdTk

二息歩行

DECO*27 feat. 初音ミク
4 days ago

mi.chan

Replaced muted videos with normal ones.

5 days ago

u126

YouTube audio appears to be blocked, rendering reprints somewhat useless (enjoy the art?).

闇色アリス

samfree feat. 初音ミク
5 days ago

u126

Added some PVs that might?? probably? need their own entries. not sure how Project DIVA works.

Dear cocoa girls

神前暁, デッドボールP feat. 初音ミク
5 days ago

jakegaslamp

@sangv I fixed it. I understand you now, I thought you meant Flipnote Studio DSi had no edit options. I am not sure if an explanation for Flipnote Hatena itself is needed, but Wikipedia pages are linked.

6 days ago

sangv

@jakegaslamp I was trying to say you could only upload stuff you made with Flipnote Studio DSi to Hatena, not make them with Flipnote Hatena itself. Poor wording, sorry.
I don't remember there being a video editor on the actual Flipnote Hatena website, and I used it quite often when I was younger. The only thing I remember the website letting you do with your flipnotes other than watch them was add text descriptions to them, or let you set the thumbnail of one of your flipnotes as the icon for your profile.

6 days ago

jakegaslamp

@sangv they had editing and video making tools, I remember editing stuff myself back when it was available.
"that you made using Flipnote Studio on the DSi, you couldn't make them with it" I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. "that you made" and "you couldn't make them"...

7 days ago

Maximustreachery

Rest in peace sweet prince ;-;

7 days ago

sangv

"PVs made with Flipnote Studio (うごくメモ帳) or Flipnote Hatena (うごメモはてな)"
Flipnote Hatena was a service for uploading your flipnotes that you made using Flipnote Studio on the DSi, you couldn't make them with it. Should that part be removed?

5 days ago

jakegaslamp

@mi.chan Thank you! The producer confirmed this in a comment to me directly... I should have checked this.

6 days ago

mi.chan

@jakegaslamp "女鹿 霖" is another way of spelling their name. Both "女鹿 霖" and "メガ ナガメ" read as "Mega Nagame".

6 days ago

jakegaslamp

The producer is credited as "女鹿 霖", should I take it that "メガ ナガメ" is a group with 無印かげひと and not the producer? I cannot find any additional information on "女鹿 霖".

その電車、中津止まりにつき

メガ ナガメ feat. 鏡音レン
7 days ago

Zircon

I was going to make a entry for "YASUYUKI SASAKI " but there's no information about him(external links) so... yeah

Night Life

HIRO feat. 波音リツ
7 days ago

mi.chan

Big update:

• app startup time significantly reduced;
  • login credentials are now retained even when the app goes offline.
7 days ago

mi.chan

Managed to find only one somewhat damaged mp3 reupload at reddit. Maybe someone has a better-quality backup?

EDIT: found another mp3 version, apparently ripped directly from the original video; looks like the source audio itself was not perfect.

days

じん, ANANT-GARDE EYES, 神無月P feat. IA, IA ROCKS
7 days ago

revoltingly

@MikuMiku05 thanks for the vocalist additions! i hadn't kept up to date with video information on the album so I hadn't seen those yet.

8 days ago

MikuMiku05

@revoltingly I remember times when the original composers were listed during previews of songs in digest videos, but they weren't this time around. Sorry about that though, it's fixed now!

Also, all I know is that Butai, Rettou Joutou, No Logic (yes, that IS a Luka and MEIKO duet, you read that right) and Last Night, Good Night have added vocals, and Shinkai Shoujo, Alice in Musicland and glow do not, according to the digest video. I'm not sure about the other tracks though since they weren't previewed, so when the Blu-ray comes, let me know if I got my guesses right or wrong. Thanks for the shout though!

7 days ago

rikazure

I think this is my favorite song of yours! Everything about it is absolutely amazing. Keep up the great work!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Mitchie M feat. 初音ミク
8 days ago

andreoda

@CalligraphyP

I meant the title as in the entry title, not the media title/name. That one can stay how it is. Also, why did you delete the vocal data provider?

Could you delete the "KANT-P feat. Kasane Teto - RIP=RELEASE [UTAUカバー]" in the other entry? It doesn't belong in the title. Also, the original song is missing. Please link it to the entry. Additionally, you could add "Tanjiro Taidana" as the "vocal data provider" in the artist field. If you can not find an entry, you can add them as "custom" artist.

8 days ago

CalligraphyP

@andreoda

I have fixed it?

8 days ago

andreoda

@CalligraphyP

Before you add entries, please read the guidelines. This entry had many mistakes, which I fixed for you.

• Names should be the same as the original
  • "feat." or the artist/singer names don't belong in the title
  • Vocalist is Hatsune Miku NT, not Kagamine Rin
  • Producer/Cover artist was missing, I made an entry and added them
  • Vocal data provider was missing as well
  • When the entry type is "Cover", the tag with the same name is not needed
  • Description should not have personal opinions and subjective sentences

You can find the guidelines in the Wiki or the "Help / About" page on the left.

炉心融解

KANT-P feat. 初音ミク NT (Original+)
8 days ago

MikuMiku05

I am SO looking forward to the Blu-ray! The songs that were also exclusive to Osaka (Aisarenakute mo Kimi ga Iru's summer module included) will also be included on the limited edition's bonus disc, so it makes me even MORE excited!
(P.S. The songs which were not played on day #3 of the Tokyo concert will be included on the main disc as bonus features)

8 days ago

u126

According to the NND tags and reprint video description, this song was made by DaifukuP. The PV is also definitely his style, and it's in his My List.

こねこねこねこ

大福P feat. 初音ミク
8 days ago

revoltingly

@LaZ ill let this slide for now, but next time you need to have actual songs up to add an utau to.

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy