Recent comments

4 hours ago

Kazumi

Happy birhTEI!

5 hours ago

VirtualCaZuL

I love this kind of clips !

夜と幽霊

R Sound Design feat. 初音ミク
10 hours ago

Maximustreachery

So I translated, it's not perfect. I struggled with "Holy Spirit" I had no idea what it was referring to but after thinking about it, I believe it was a direct translation of "Koushin-Kyou", which is the community surrounding it. Anyone who speaks fluent Japanese, do you have any suggestions?

I really wish there were more translations from sonshi.xyz (Karasawa Takahiro Wiki)
I fell down this rabbit hole in 2017 lol
...help me ._.

27 hours ago

mi.chan

@valenceon Then it's definitely a music PV, not a cover

28 hours ago

valenceon

I'm unsure if this should count as Mio's cover? They didn't tune this. It's an MMD PV of this cover: https://vocadb.net/S/16742

サンドリヨン

MioDioDaVinci feat. VY2V3 (Unknown), VY1V3
2 days ago

Vocalover135

How I like this song because besides the music producer parodying the nirvana album; nevermind, they say music is grunge, like nirvana is grunge, and besides the music is similar to come as you are

お金がない

れるりり feat. V3 GUMI (Power)
2 days ago

andreoda

@gift Regarding the report:

MikuWiki info on P*Light:
- 投稿者名はP*Light。
- P名の由来は、「A MIDSUMMER DREAMER」のフレーズから。
- ニコニコ動画へのボカロオリジナル曲の投稿は、現在「A MIDSUMMER DREAMER」の1曲のみである。
- しかし、コンピアルバムで新曲を発表している。
- 実は八王子Pと同一人物である。

-> Discogs says the following are name variants: P*Light, PxLight, Q*Left
-> "pichnopop" is his own label

MikuWiki info on 8#Prince:
- アーティスト名は 8#Prince 。八王子Pの由来は、P名が提案された中のコメントの一つであるが、八王子近辺に住んでいた過去もあり、またTwitterでの名義8_Princeなど、コメント自体はその辺りから付いたものと推測されている。
- P*Lightと同一人物だったりする。
- また、作詞家のq*Leftは実の妹である。
- 2009年12月、彗星のごとく現れた実力派P。そして、今後の活躍が期待されるPのひとり。
- 曲調は、存在感強めのベースラインが基調の、圧倒的な音圧を体感できるテクノ。
- 使用ボカロは初音ミク、巡音ルカ、GUMI、鏡音リン・レン、IA、杏音鳥音。
- デビュー曲の「エレクトリック・ラブ」がいきなり殿堂入りを達成&"ぼからん#116"で初登場1位を達成し、界隈に衝撃を与えた。

-> Discogs says the following are name variants: 八王子P, 8#prince, 8#Prince (八王子P), Hachioji P, Hachioji-P, HachiojiP, HachioujiP
-> "Plug::8" is his own label

EDIT: after more research (especially pictures) it was revealed that they are the same person.

2 days ago

Lucy264

I love that version more than 2019's. The rotten feel it has it's really creepy

Entomologists

GHOST feat. 初音ミク V4 (English)
2 days ago

AgFlore

Ddickky says that he's considering upgrading Stardust directly into sv-studio-AI after the contract issues between the voice provider and the Vocaloid voicebank's manufacturer get resolved.

Hopefully she would be the first Chinese sv-studio-ai bank. Candidate name would be "stardust infinity".

3 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@Youkame Thank you!!!

3 days ago

Youkame

@Catgirl_Frostmoon

I couldn't find an official music video of sorts, but it's probably this one:

3 days ago

Catgirl_Frostmoon

I tried looking this up, but all I got was Final Fantasy songs, which don't appear to have the right lyrics. Anyone know which song this is?

Eternal Wind

sumi feat. 白鐘ヒヨリ
3 days ago

valenceon

As a heads up, Vsinger is allowing select producers to trial her V5 voicebank. We may see usages of it in the near future. .w./ https://weibo.com/5582156776/KkMikdbkh

3 days ago

AgFlore

I think we need a tag for "Synthesizer V" just like the case for "Vocaloid1", so that we can make it clear which voicebanks were once released as a SynthV voicebank (instead of only as a SynthV Studio voicebank).

Now that we already have the artist type for the synthv family, we can just use this tag (and remove this from all those voicebanks that weren't released until SynthV Studio) for "synthv1". Or we can make a new one, and turn this into a frozen artist-type tag.

4 days ago

andreoda

@Akunari
About your report: the "mostly uses" section is automatically calculated by the system. It can not manually be edited.

4 days ago

AgFlore

Glad to learn that she is upgrading to sv studio!

4 days ago

gift

PowerFX uses "Sweet Ann", while Crypton's Japanese store uses "SWEET ANN", and her box uses "Sweet ANN". It's a minor thing, so I think it can be kept as-is.

4 days ago

Aemnesias

She's avertised/credited in all caps(SWEET ANN), should we change that?

4 days ago

andreoda

@Aemnesias
I added the other version as an alias. I think that way it works too.

4 days ago

Aemnesias

No space in the title, written as NeverAfraid, on DEBUTANTE V's back cover & booklet which's the first album where it appeared. Print error or producer changing his mind idk, but CD release info or official upload, which one prevails?

Never Afraid

アンメルツP feat. Sweet Ann
4 days ago

Neon24

..Surprise doge??

Kawaiiの国のアリス

高気圧 feat. 重音テト
5 days ago

mi.chan

VY1V4 is likely featured in bonus tracks, which are listed at neither Bandcamp nor Booth

[lean on me now]

yeahyoutoo feat. 猫村いろは, VY1V4 (Unknown)
5 days ago

VirtualCaZuL

@KanjoneTekki every source i can get says it's V3 Solid. Maybe it's just the tuning that makes you thinks it's Vivid

KanjoneTekki

I feel like the append used here isn't V3 Solid, it feels more like a V3 Vivid

罪の名前

ryo feat. 初音ミク V3 (Solid), 初音ミク V3 (English)

Neon24

@Flanarian that link worked, thanks!

Flanarian

@Neon24 Try accessing the Dropbox link through the Soundcloud entry (https://soundcloud.com/cage_in_macrocosm/ive_deadroid). That worked for me.

Neon24

The link to the UST doesn't work anymore :(

デッドロイド

月灯ケイジ feat. イブ・エンドレス

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@Chorvaqueen No need to tag the original producers for a cover, except possibly if you used a VSQ/UST/etc.. :3 I've fixed up this entry.

Grupong Litrato

Chorvaqueen feat. Hiraya

andreoda

Regarding the report: you can edit the entry and add lyrics in the lyrics tab or just message me (if you have a VocaDB account). Another way is to join our discord and post the lyrics there.

消えた思い

idoyklik feat. 巡音ルカ

VirtualCaZuL

thanks :)

Catgirl_Frostmoon

@VirtualCaZuL Done! :D

VirtualCaZuL

found this reprint : https://youtu.be/xbmkZGHJRMI . Can someone trusted add it please

VOiCE

ラヴリーP feat. 初音ミク

Lucy264

I love so much his covers...

jakegaslamp

@Deepak how is these a demo songs? Thank you.

枝垂桜

籠. feat. 巡音ルカ

jakegaslamp

@Kurenai_Akari Please refrain from adding original artists to a derived work.
I'd encourage you to look at this entry as a model. It was fixed by sunamori and littlereshi: https://vocadb.net/S/328115

Equation×**

紅_明り feat. 鏡音リン V4 (English)
8 days ago

Mikuo_Leeksune002

I’m getting x Japan
Vibes from this

Love this

thumb

SUNRISE -New Beginning- (Deluxe Edition)

キセノンP, XM -Xenon Maiden- feat. 初音ミク
8 days ago

VirtualCaZuL

I think I just found an amazing producer

ゴーストルール -SCREAMO REMIX-

書店太郎 feat. 巡音ルカ
8 days ago

gift

Re: entry report

Not made in UTAU (according to nm15577027); the existing Yukkuri entry is probably not appropriate

IMO, it makes most sense to change the voicebank type to "other voice synthesizer" and mark UTAU covers with "imported voicebank", since there was no official UTAU voicebank released. I figure it's only like this now because the entry was created 8+ years ago with limited information.

アンインストール

アンインストールの人 feat. Aques Talk 女声1
8 days ago

Lucy264

HYPE

ANHEDONIA

まさ feat. 初音ミク, GUMI, 鏡音リン
8 days ago

jakegaslamp

Sure, but this is how we end up with duplicate entries. The artist has used "EcstasyDarks" for almost a decade now.

8 days ago

andreoda

@jakegaslamp
The person behind this artist wanted some changes. Please do not add any info back.

9 days ago

jakegaslamp

@andreoda @spacecats99 what's happening here? Why have all the aliases been deleted? Why is EcstasyDarks now called Ryone Yami like their UTAU?

8 days ago

sunamori

Their videos are all deleted :(

9 days ago

jakegaslamp

@Youkame as I pointed out 5 years ago, this is a database. We need all your names to avoid the creation of duplicate entries, like here after you deleted "youkame" from this page: https://vocadb.net/Ar/84121 The names are also useful for searching the database.
I'm a little confused as to why you are participating in this database here, since you main activity here has been deleting content.

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy