Recent comments

20 minutes ago

Damianne_Violet

@Hottcy GEO Online and U/M/A/A both state the release date (発売日) as 12/24/2014.

10 hours ago

Pudding35

Yes, like that one. Do you think we should merge 雛瀬 and 3i2e and set up the entry similar to PICORRIUM and うめぞのゆかり? I have not quite figured out yet if 雛瀬 and 3i2e are the same or not, but they appear to be.

Another thing that might be worth pointing out, in the たえま (https://vocadb.net/S/212059) video on 雛瀬's account, credits for the song and video are credited as:
曲と動画 雛瀬
This was a song previously posted on 3i2e's account (https://vocadb.net/S/194472)

33 hours ago

jrpf

https://vocadb.net/Ar/67449 like this one? i just updated artist page in this case.

33 hours ago

Pudding35

The artist 3i2e (https://vocadb.net/Ar/56143) seems to have shifted over to a new account, 雛瀬 (https://vocadb.net/Ar/69019)
The songs/videos from 3i2e's NicoNicoDouga have been removed, and lately have been reuploaded on 雛瀬's account.
Credits in 雛瀬's videos (specifically this one: https://vocadb.net/S/227003) do say "3i2e"
I have not figured out yet if these two are the same artist, or if 雛瀬 is a reuploader.
You will notice as a result of this, there are some duplicate entries of their songs on VocaDB
3i2e's 無・無・無 https://vocadb.net/S/170763 (All media has been deleted)
雛瀬's 無・無・無 https://vocadb.net/S/226887

Are these two the same artist? Should the song entries be updated as well, so there are not two entries of the same song?

11 hours ago

iamjune

Can I just say, I absolutely love this song with all my heart!

thumb

愛の詩

ラマーズP feat. 初音ミク V3 (Original)
13 hours ago

riipah

If there's no consensus, then maybe it's better to leave it as is for now, unless it's causing confusion. If it is causing confusion, then merge tags. The report should be closed though.

3 days ago

Damianne_Violet

I don't even remember the content of the link tbh. I tried to find more recent links, but they seem to be used interchangeably now.

22 hours ago

rm_

What we should avoid is merging two unrelated events into one, just because they share the same date. In this case though, one is a derivative of the other, and according to UTAU Wiki not a third-party produced one, they both are developed and released by the same "vip@2ch" community. So I'd agree that yes this is just like the ONE/IA and Yukari/Akari birthdays and can be the same event.

29 hours ago

SpaceZinnia

Rook was released on Ruko's first birthday and they've shared a birthday ever since - shouldn't their birthdays past 2009 be edited to include Rook's birthday, as well?

29 hours ago

andreoda

someone please map the linked NND tags~

33 hours ago

jrpf

almost 1 year ago before inactive, i loved he's mashup works.. sadly, no more works..

37 hours ago

riipah

I guess you could have a new tag for those situations, if you feel it's useful.

38 hours ago

mi.chan

Ok, got it!

43 hours ago

rm_

In case VB's native language differs from the song lyrics language, just the tag for the latter one should be added, in this case Japanese (also see its description).

44 hours ago

mi.chan

Is there a tag for songs that feature voicebanks for language A that are tuned in language B? Or something like that?

thumb

Eleanor

quklop feat. Eleanor Forte
45 hours ago

mi.chan

I see! Although the tag still seems redundant in this particular case.

2 days ago

riipah

Actually, remakes of songs are generally classified as covers as well. It's just in Vocaloid most of the time these are done with new vocalist.

2 days ago

mi.chan

Why is it a self-cover if there's also Luka in the original?

thumb

flavor

文目 feat. 巡音ルカ
2 days ago

KamiCrit

The older I get, the more I understand and can relate to this song.

thumb

ネトゲ廃人シュプレヒコール

さつき が てんこもり feat. 初音ミク
3 days ago

MoveForward

Possibly because there wasn't an entry for her. I've created one.
Since derived voicebanks inherit their details from base voicebanks, I just added the voice provider to the base voicebank.

3 days ago

Sethomaha

Why doesn't the voice provider name show up? I tried to add it but it doesn't seem to stick.

3 days ago

MoveForward

Is that the right YouTube channel? How about this one? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdd9AcZmIhNXudCX-k0i5g/

thumb

Lyra

Mysteka feat. 初音ミク
4 days ago

mi.chan

@Hottcy Thanks a lot!!
Could I also ask you to add lyrics to https://vocadb.net/S/6731, https://vocadb.net/S/6741, https://vocadb.net/S/1786 and https://vocadb.net/S/3637 ?

5 days ago

Hottcy

Done adding the japanese lyrics
@mi.chan
@ZFantasy

忘れない花

noa feat. 初音ミク
4 days ago

BlackNWhite

Updated--swapped for Chris instead of Cyber Songman

thumb

Get Us First

Bill White feat. Chris
5 days ago

goldenchild

@rm_ thanks, i will do it asap.

5 days ago

rm_

@goldenchild sure, the series already has it. But it's one of those special ones where some of the event names need to be overridden. If you find it important you can just add such alias to 2012-2017 events. Or even rename all of this to full names entirely, since IIRC for other Vocaloids it's typically "Full name's birthday", not just the first name.

5 days ago

goldenchild

Can we add "Yuzuki Yukari's Birthday 2013" as alias ? Since it's the closest translation of the tag's name ?

5 days ago

aiu

Should we add Yoh Kamiyama/神山羊 as an alias, or not as he currently only seems to use it for work using his own voice? Hachi has both names, so I assume it's okay to add, but I want to check.

5 days ago

goldenchild

@jakegaslamp ; thank you very much

jakegaslamp

@goldenchild did some very small edits, added the UTAUs for you.

thumb

Lightning

CloA feat. 染音アクリ, 継音ライ, 閨都

SpaceZinnia

@rm_ that's true, too. I'd say go ahead and update the names, but I'm also curious if anyone else has anything to say.

rm_

I don't think many people type out long tag names or even artist names manually, when you can just type in a few key parts and select from suggestions.

SpaceZinnia

@rm_ in that case, my only concern would be the length of the tags' names, but IMO that's not a huge deal, just a bit inconvenient.

rm_

I feel like fanbase of one tag will tend to be completely disinterested in the content currently covered by the other. Believe me it is like merging "hard rock" and "piano classics" because hey, both are genres of music. It will hugely devalue usefulness of the tag as means for finding and filtering for the content that people want.

SpaceZinnia

@rm_ I'd prefer the latter bc they're more specific, but I feel like they'd be a bit too lengthy to type. I'm still kind of onboard with just merging it all together unless someone else disagrees

rm_

If you really see the potential for confusion, maybe rename this one to "cross-dressing (male)" and the other to "cross-dressing (female)". But I think it is certainly better to keep the two separate.

upd: Maybe "cross-dressing as female" and "cross-dressing as male" would be simpler to understand from a quick glance (rather than saying who does it). Which ones would you prefer?

SpaceZinnia

@Shiroizu thanks for doing that. 👍 (the tag name also bothered me for unrelated reasons...)

on an unrelated note, cross-dressing doesn't just apply to men dressing as women - it can apply to the reverse, too. as such, do we need the "reverse trap" tag, and shouldn't the description on this one be adjusted to cover that?

Shiroizu

Replaced the "trap" name, because it's often too confused with "trap music".

VAGAO

@riipah You don't get it. I can't add them to the tracks, because they are not individual artists, they are part of VAGAO, but VAGAO is symbiosis, one whole. So I do not like to call it a "circle". It is complicated, so it will be easier to just stop writing all of us with our roles, especially since the guys accept less and less participation.

7 days ago

riipah

You should add the team members to those songs where they were involved, regardless of how the artist entry is called. I really don't understand why you refer to VAGAO as a group (on your SoundCloud), but are against calling it a group here. But ok, we can add ketsurui as an alias here.

thumb

2410

VAGAO - P feat. various

riipah

Because it seems there's a misunderstanding of what "publish date" means here, I added this: What is the publish date of a song?

riipah

I don't understand, what part of the guideline is unclear? The meaning is exactly as Nefere said. if the song has been released before the event, then it should not be connected to that event, because the event is only for newly published songs. Feel free to suggest better way of explaining it.

7 days ago

goldenchild

i see, if the event was allowed for the first time available as an official media, luka's birthday was correct but with this actual rule, it's not correct to add the anniversary event.

7 days ago

Nefere

As the field in song entry for the event says, it's a "release event" - used for initial event when the song was released.

Actually, the song was initially released on an album in 2015, so this year's Luka birthday can't be a release event. It could be for PV linked to the song entry, but not to the song entry itself.

Another song of the same artist sacrifice was originally released on an album and later published on Ritsu birthday - the same issue like a Faust song. It causes many edits on the entry (look for an edits history), so the problem should be resolved by proper rules or guidelines.

7 days ago

goldenchild

there was a release event : ルカ誕生祭 2019
but the event was deleted.

Sometimes a previously released album or song might be featured for an event at a later date. In this case the entry should generally not be connected to the event on VocaDB.

from what i understand, this is for songs that are deleted and reuploaded and deleted again and reuploaded to fit some events (or when title/description of songs/album are changed to fit events comiket, then vom@s, then other events)

but here, this is the first time this song is released, so the luka's birthday is right.

did i miss something ?

zxsgdga

It's very kind of you!Thanks very much!

7 days ago

SpaceZinnia

this tag is usually used for songs that have an ensemble of specific vocalists singing - but I'm also wondering if it's appropriate to use this tag for songs that use choirs as part of the instrumentation and don't necessarily specify who's singing? (Faust and MuryokuP's remix of Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug, for example.)

7 days ago

unonimus

It seems like lyrics are in Turkish; however, it's not in proper grammar. I am not sure whether the person who wrote it used a JPN->(?)->TUR machine translation or tried to learn Turkish just in order to write a Turkish song. Some English words "left" in lyrics indicate the former, but I can't speak Japanese so I am not sure about that.

thumb

死の山を越えて

紅あやめ feat. 結月ゆかり
Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy