Recent comments

10 hours ago

jakegaslamp

"I wish you can understand what I said so i can express my gratitude and happiness to you all."

10 hours ago

jakegaslamp

"besides,thank you for your and your friends” following. i am so touched and appreciated"

10 hours ago

jakegaslamp

"i have seldom met foreigners or communicated with them as I have never travelled abroad."

10 hours ago

jakegaslamp

@musono @szg28 @Damianne_Violet @zazuge and others, this producer wrote this for us: "i was quite excited when i knew i had foreign followers like you"

12 hours ago

overtides

It seems like it. Every SONOCA code I encountered has been on a card.

12 hours ago

riipah

Okay, so it's like Bandcamp, which also has their own app, AFAIK you can use it to stream music on your mobile, or you can download it to your PC. The only difference is that you use download codes. Are you sure SONOCA codes are only printed on physical cards?

12 hours ago

overtides

You are able to transfer music out of the SONOCA app and play it on your PC. SONOCA is the way to obtain the music.

12 hours ago

riipah

But the idea is that you can only download with the SONOCA app? Can you take the album out of the app and play it on your desktop PC? I mean there's download cards (such as PSGO-Z's SKEW) that are applied on the website, and you can download mp3s that you can play anywhere.

13 hours ago

overtides

You need a physical card to download the music from SONOCA. (I downloaded the app to see).

Each card has a QR code for SONOCA. After you scan the QR code with SONOCA's app, you receive the album download.

Edit: https://sonoca.net/creators/feature shows you the back of the cards

13 hours ago

riipah

I don't quite understand this SONOCA thing. It's music download... but with a specific app? Is it similar to Bandcamp?

ENIGMA (SONOCA Edition)

キセノンP, XM feat. various
15 hours ago

overtides

Enigma Suite 1, 2, and 3 are the split pieces of Enigma Suite. The PV states it. @goldenchild @riipah

I am working on updating/fixing the entries for ENIGMA now, so I will merge the 3 songs to Enigma Suite.

42 hours ago

goldenchild

We have to wait the digital release, to be sure.

42 hours ago

riipah

Most likely it's the same song, he just split it into 3 parts. Similar to how Imperfect Quarters is split into multiple tracks. Can't be sure without the album though.

Usually it's better to keep the tracks separate if they have distinct names (like with Imperfect Quarters), but here it's just 1, 2 and 3, so if it's indeed the same song & length, then they can be merged into 1 too.

44 hours ago

goldenchild

Could the 3 songs; Enigma Suite 1,2 & 3 be this one : http://vocadb.net/S/144981 split in 3 ?

15 hours ago

BirdyThePhoenix

This is currently my favorite song, I can't get enough of it. I keep listening to it on repeat

イナイイナイ依存症

かいりきベア, MARETU feat. 初音ミク
15 hours ago

BirdyThePhoenix

Personally I like the other version of this song, but this version is pretty epic as well

イナイイナイ依存症

かいりきベア feat. GUMI, 鏡音リン
16 hours ago

BirdyThePhoenix

I didn't just completely freak out over this song...
First off, it's about birds. And I love birds.
Second, it's sad. And I love sad songs.
Third, oh I recognized this music from hatoful boyfriend

あの子たちのいない空

オカメP feat. 初音ミク
22 hours ago

BirdyThePhoenix

@goldenchild : thanks, done! ^.^

22 hours ago

goldenchild

@BirdyThePhoenix : you can add the lyrics now. ☺

23 hours ago

BirdyThePhoenix

When you were going to add romaji lyrics but it's marked as approved
rip

ジキル&Hyde

エルP, FantasticPlanets feat. 初音ミク, IA
30 hours ago

Damianne_Violet

@goldenchild I think that's the mostly likely case, but it's not stated for sure, so I tagged it with "human singers"

2 days ago

goldenchild

Is InsulinP singing ? at 2:32 ?

ビタミンC

インスリンP feat. 重音テト, 波音リツ, 破壊音マイコ
34 hours ago

BirdyThePhoenix

It has a really weird and cute PV

47 hours ago

Hissori

@riipah @goldenchild My bad, you're both right. If the SONOCA has the same tracklist as one of the physical releases, I think just a mention in the description would be okay, the rest really needs to be changed. Thanks for taking care of this.

47 hours ago

goldenchild

@riipah, @Hissori what do you think of these editions, about sonoca, i don't have a link but for the download edition, according to the youtube description of the crossfade, it will be out january, 25. (links and release date will be updated). I REALLY hope that producers won't do multiple editions like this, it's a real nightmare to be honest...

2 days ago

riipah

Looking at the lists on the website, I'm seeing much more than one track? Is the DVD version just audio or is there PVs? Looking at the list on the website, the CD version is missing "Cutie Horror" and "Illusion of Color" from the middle, and "The Last Message" has moved. That's already 3 changes.

2 days ago

Hissori

From what I'm seeing there's only one change in the tracklist so is the split really needed? It'd be even more confusing than it already is, even XenonP made a release chart on his website.

2 days ago

riipah

@Hissori: well it seems that XenonP hasn't made it easy... The track orders for different editions are different, so this should in fact be split. Adding extra tracks in the end is fine, but changing the order doesn't work because it breaks all tagging scripts. I clarified the rules here.

I'm slightly confused about the different editions. For example, the MelonBooks page says it's "Hi-Resolution DVD Edition", but the tracklist doesn't match that on the album page. According to album page, Hi-Resolution DVD Edition should have "Illusion of Color", but it isn't listed on the MelonBooks page. Maybe they're just as confused as we are? This will need some more research.

thumb

ENIGMA -Unveiled Secret Files- (CD Edition)

キセノンP, XM feat. various
2 days ago

jakegaslamp

I can confirm that Lilemon (https://vocadb.net/Profile/Lilemon) is lemon夹子酱.

2 days ago

jakegaslamp

@musono it says it's Daisy!! XD

外出

離木かな feat. さとうささら, Daisy
2 days ago

jakegaslamp

I have confirmed with the VSQx makers and the VSQx sources are genuine. 某FFF didn't make a cover on his own and hyouzan only gave the VSQx without uploading a song version.

3 days ago

riipah

Thanks, I added that to the notes field.

3 days ago

Raichu

FYI mp3 download available on SoundCloud

ぼうけんの書をとじて

ワールドワイドP feat. 鏡音リン, 鏡音レン
3 days ago

riipah

Yeah, I want to clarify that you should only add voicebanks when it's been confirmed that the VB will most likely be released in the near future (or there's demos). jake is right that we don't want to end up with many entries that later need to be deleted, or entries that stay there for many years with no information. In this case it sounds like overtides had a good reason for adding the entry. And besides, mistakes happen, plans change, it's not so serious if even a "confirmed" VB is cancelled.

3 days ago

monds

@jakegaslamp Well to be fair Vsinger tends to announce their voicebanks extremely early. Also when it comes to Lorra, it is not a relevant example since her character was made for a game and not owned by Vsinger, so this was not Vsinger's choice. Also, it was announced from the very beginning that all of Vocaloid China project characters would be getting a voicebank eventually. Not only that but Longya was confirmed to be in its final stage of production and Vsinger also tends to release full demo near release date.

@overtides With all the above being said the confirmation of them being in production came from Vsinger themselves to a staff of VNN at a closed conference. I believe it safe to say that it is ok to add them. The Yanhe debacle is not relevant to this either that is a whole other story. @riipah is correct this one should be a safe bet. Adding Mo Qingxian also should be no problem.

Conference: http://vocaloid.news/2heYkks
Longya: http://vocaloid.news/2cLhw5z

riipah

I don't think it's so serious as long as someone gets rid of those abandoned/cancelled entries eventually (hopefully the one who added them...). Maybe we could agree to delete the entry for an unreleased voicebank if there hasn't been any news for a year?

szg28

It might be a little bit earlier, though.

overtides

They were announced to be in production on December 8th, which is why I added the entries.

jakegaslamp

We don't even have a full demo of Yuezheng Longya and with Luo Tianyi Japanese, the Yan He/ Zhiyu Moke debacle, Zhanyin Lorra being cancelled, we have a bit of heavy track record of cancelled voice banks, maybe even to a higher ratio than with Japanese Vocaloids.

jakegaslamp

@overtides
We don't have demos, dates or voice providers, that's why we avoid adding this type of Vocaloid. We end up with cases like these:
I think talking to @riipah would be good, he has wise things to say about this.

3 days ago

Hissori

@Nullagon Thanks! Should be done in a few.

Nullagon

@hissori made a album here http://imgur.com/a/jfSIk

Hissori

@Nullagon Thanks for clearing that up, if you want to you can send me a photo of the booklet page and I can type it down.

Nullagon

After actually getting the album Vermilion universe is definitely a remix of universe and i also have the lyrics in japanese but i don't know enough kanji to type it down

Vermillion Sky

Clean Tears, S.C.X feat. various

BirdyThePhoenix

aaa I love the cockatiel! The bird XD

jakegaslamp

@monds thanks for adding this!! I think this is as close to finished that we will get.
Couldn't pin down the lyricist... I must admit that adding Chinese songs is tough.
A good hint is to search for the original Weibo post for a song.

极乐净土

Boxstar, 埋葬YJ feat. 琪亚娜

riipah

It's still a good idea to connect the user account to the artist entry because edits by verified artists are automatically trusted - it's less work for you the artist and moderators. I have updated the documentation on our wiki.

jakegaslamp

@migimi I am so happy to have you on VocaDB!! It's awesome taht you work with shiogama and SaltP!!
You can claim your artist page!! Here is the link! https://vocadb.net/User/RequestVerification

5 days ago

migimi

@jakegaslamp Yes, I am shintamigimi. But my page already exists so there is no problem!

愛に奇術師

心汰(m feat. 右心フルアラ
5 days ago

azureflux

Nata's out bois http://nata.vocallective.net

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons.